What-if eCcommerce Revenue Business Model
- Downloadable immediately
What-if eCommerce Revenue Business Model
For any eCommerce business the revenue model is well defined.
It is...………. Revenue = Number of Site Visitors by Conversion Rate by Average Order Value.
Therefore, growing eCommerce revenue should just be a question of increasing website traffic, customer conversion rate and average order value.
Simultaneous growth in all three can be challenging. Frequently growth in one factor may result in a decline in one or both of the others.
Examples of strategies and the corresponding Revenue outcome.
- Focus on Website traffic and grow it by 50%, while conversion rate and average value remains as is. Revenue grows by 50%. However, because the web traffic may be less focused, conversion rate may actually fall.
- Generate a modest growth of 10% in website visitors, combined with a 20% growth in both conversion rate and average order value and resultant revenue grows by 58%.
- Moving to a premium product portfolio with lots of upsell options that results in an average order value growth of 40%, when combined with a modest growth of 10% in both website traffic and conversion rate generates a growth of 82% in revenue. Because of the focus on premium products, less traffic may be generated and may also have the same effect on the conversion rate. For example, it may result in plus 40%, minus 10% and minus 5% in the three revenue components, giving a 20% growth in revenue.
The different strategies require different approaches, resources and strengths.
This is a classic “What-if” scenario with revenue generated dependent on the impact and outcome of the selected strategy.
Our What-if eCommerce Revenue Business Modelling Tool, with just three clicks on our graphic interface, allows you to evaluate the revenue outcome of different assumptions and strategies.
It allows you do comprehensive “what-if” analysis with a range of five growth/decline options for each of the three key variables. You select the options you wish to input into the what-if process.
It provides a twelve-month revenue plan based on the what-if outcome you select and calculates the Average Revenue per Site Visit.
The revenue plan is also displayed graphically in the Revenue Business Model dashboard.
The Excel template is totally customizable and uses only standard Excel features, no fancy techie tricks. If you have Excel, you are ready to go!
Check out the What-if eCommerce Revenue Business Model User Guide for full details of the comprehensive list of features and the ease-of-use facilities that allow you to get started right away.
eCommerce Revenue Business Model Key Features
- Select up to five variations to be used/tested in the what-if analysis for each of website traffic, conversion rate and average order value.
- Suitable for both existing and new eCommerce businesses
- Dashboard graphic display of all key variables and revenue.
- Simple three click input via a graphic interface to see the revenue outcome.
- Generates a twelve-month revenue plan for the chosen strategy.
- Inputs and results are displayed in a graphic dashboard for each month.
- Fully customizable Excel template
- Uses only standard Excel features, no macros
- Simple to setup – if you have Excel, you are ready to go!
- Comprehensive User Guide
- Outstanding customer service and support -- just check out what our customers say.
- No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
You may also want to check out
- Marketing Budget
- Marketing Budget with Variance Analysis
- Sales Budget
- Sales Leads Generation Budget & Plan
Need Something Different
If the features of the What-if eCommerce Revenue Model are not exactly what you need, please contact us and we will see if we can meet your needs.
No Quibble Guarantee
Check out the the What-if eCommerce Revenue Business Model User Guide for full details of the comprehensive list of features and the ease-of-use facilities that allow you to get started right away.
Still not sure, all our products come with a NO QUIBBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Security and Payment
The site is fully protected using the industry leading Geo-Trust SSL system.
Payments via all major credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay are processed using Stripe payment processing and we also accept PayPal payments.
Once payment is processed, the items purchased can be downloaded immediately.